Your Digestive Tract






YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT
Jane Knight, alumni of the School of Art, Design and Media

Description: Two concertina fold books enclosed in a box. Length 80 mm, Width 55mm, Depth 25mm. One 10 page book and one 11 page sticker book. A book detailing through type and ink illustration the digestive tract and the sequence food takes through the organs. It visually informs the viewer of the journey through the system and includes a colour sticker book of cells with their magnification from the digestive tract that you can peel and attach.
Publication information: 2006, Portsmouth, UK, Folded, Colour laser printer, Edition 1 of 10

3 comments:

  1. L'orologio è progettato e funzionalmente sobrio ed elegante.Svizzeri perfetti Orologi La qualità è relativamente perfetta Questa è la prima volta che ho comprato un orologio da copia. Questo orologio è molto sorprendente per me.Repliche perfetti panerai Orologi Il colore è molto low-key, sembra molto lady, ha dato la ragazza, la ragazza ha sempre elogiato questo orologio di fronte a me, è molto felice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this copy of Jimmy Choo shoes and clothes from this store.replica Jimmy Choo shoes The quality is great. I have repurchased it many times.replica jimmy choo men I recommend it to my friends. They all praise the quality of the shoes and the service attitude of the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The store has been solving problems for me,replica nike air jordan the service is very patient, this is a perfect shopping experience. When I received the shoes, I thought it was a good copy of the shoes.cheap air jordan 7 I like this online store, this shoe is simple and generous. Very satisfied with this purchase.

    ReplyDelete